This is my go-to dish when I can’t figure out a starch for a meal or am feeling uncreative. They’re simple and go with everything.
4 Cups Petite Yellow Idaho Potatoes
3 Cups Water – or enough to cover potatoes
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp Dill1 Tbsp Salt
½ Tbsp Pepper
- In a large pot add water and salt – heating on high.
- Peel and quarter potatoes (making sure they are equal in size, this way they will cook equally.)
- Once water is boiling add potatoes – boiling them until tender then strain.
- Once, strained move potatoes either to their previous pot or a large bowl.
- Add butter, dill, and pepper – mix until evenly seasoned.